|Quick Links: Documents to download|
In order for Swimming Canada to officially recognize a Canadian Senior, Age Group or Para-swimming Record, the following procedure must be followed.
- Complete the Canadian Record Application Form for an Individual or Relay event.
- Submit application form with all required paperwork (official event results including splits and back up times) to Swimming Canada by email at email@example.com within 7 days of performance.
- It is the responsibility of the Meet Management to ensure that the record application procedure is followed.
- If you have any questions regarding records, see Swimming Canada Rules or contact Swimming Canada office
Hy-Tek Record Files for Meet Manager
Import Hy-Tek Canadian Senior and Age Group Record files into Meet Manager before a meet commences to assist in flagging National records as they occur.
- Click on record file and select SAVE, save to location on your computer
- Open Meet Manager
- Open Records Menu
- Click on Import
- Browse to locate the saved file, click Open
An adjustment may have to be made in CUSTOM AGE GROUPS if your meet is not set up with the same age categories as the records. (eg: 12 & under as opposed to 11-12)
Still in the MM Records page, click CUSTOM AGE GROUPS.
Use this Age Group’s Records
11 to 12
___ to 12 (leave the first box blank)
Do the same thing for 13-14 (___ to 14) and 15-17 (___ to 17).
*ATTENTION SPLASH program users; find the converted National Record files on the FNQ website for import into your SPLASH program.